We have made our processes safer in order to make your travels healthier starting from our terminal.
Please check your airlines’ website and/or contact their call center for any other regulations regarding your flight.
Airport Pandemic Precautions and Certification Circular has been published.
COVID-19 Disinfection and Cleaning Measures
COVID-19 Passenger Information
All guests and employees cannot enter the terminal building and parking lot buildings without a face mask. During the entrance to the terminal, fever is measured.
The capacity has been rearranged to maintain social distance in all areas across the terminal.
YDA Dalaman Airport COVID-19 Measures Film
COVID-19 Action Plan
Additional Precautions for Protection and Rules to Follow
– People with no masks will NOT be allowed into the terminal building and the plane.
– (Even though we don’t recommend it) Children up to the age of 7 may not wear masks in Turkey.
– All areas in our terminal have been reorganized, signs and directions have been placed to follow the social distance.
– Disinfection and cleaning procedures are being carried out meticulously throughout the terminal, and these processes will continue throughout the period.
– Body temperature measurements are carried out at our terminal.
– Hand disinfection devices are placed at various spots in the terminal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passengers who do not comply with this rule may face criminal charges.
In addition to security applications, your body temperature will be checked.
We regularly disinfect our x-ray devices and trays.
We recommend to be at the airport 2 hours before the domestic flights and at least 3 hours before the international flights.
As in our terminal, all food and beverage areas are rearranged to maintain the social distance. Our food and beverage areas, kitchens and warehouses are regularly disinfected.
You can keep your social contact at a minimum level by choosing contactless payment methods for your payments.
Social distance markings were made in the worship areas within the scope of pandemic measures. Please continue to wear your mask during your worship.
All waiting areas in our terminal are rearranged in a way that you can keep your physical distance from other passengers. We ask you to follow the signs and directions.
The boarding process will be carried out starting from the rear seats.
Cabin baggage is subject to airline regulations. Please, contact your airline for the details.
Passengers who do not wear masks will not be allowed on the plane.
The Dutyfree shops in Arrival and Departure areas are open 24/7.
In Turkey, the children up to the age of 7 may not wear face masks, but we recommend to wear them if it is possible, to minimize any risks to health.